Red Hat RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199)
This course combines the foundations and applications established and covered in Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134). The rapid pace of review and consolidated course timeline allow you to focus on practical application, making this offering best suited for you if you already have significant experience with Linux® administration.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8.
- Access the command line locally and remotely
- Manage files from the command line
- Manage local users and groups
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services, daemons, and the boot process
- Manage tuning profiles for system performance
- Control access to files with file system permissions
- Analyze and store log files
- Configure and secure the OpenSSH service
- Install and update software packages and appstreams
- Manage Linux file systems and volumes
- Manage Linux networking and firewalls