Writing for the Business Professional
In this course, you will learn the essential skills needed to organize your thoughts and select the best words and phrases to clearly convey them in writing.
- Awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Collaborative writing techniques, tools and best practices
- Tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, mail messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports